Universal Audio Apollo Twin X Duo Heritage Edition
Apollo Twin X Duo Includes Heritage desktop PLUGIN Collection worth €1345,- consisting of Full collections UA’s Teletronix and 1176 compressors, UA 610 Unison mic preamps, all Pultec EQs, and Pure Plate Reverb.
Of course, the Realtime Analog Classics Bundle is also included.
With the universal audio Apollo Twin X Duo heritage edition musicians and producers can easily track, overdub and mix with top-class A/D and D/A conversion, two Unison-compatible preamps and available DUO Core real-time UAD plug-in processing – all in a compact desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows.
Built on 60 years of UA expertise in audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin X duo confidently surpasses anything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a complete filled analog studio, right on your desktop.
universal audio Apollo Twin X Duo heritage edition
Record and mix with top-class A/D and D/A conversion – with the widest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface
Two Unison enabled preamps – track with near zero latency via preamp emulations from Helios, Neve, API, Manley and more*
Built-in UAD processing lets you track and mix in real time with the included Teletronix LA 2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, 610 ‑ B Tube Preamp and more
Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD-2 devices via Thunderbolt, adding DSP and I/O as your studio grows.
Apollo Twin x Duo features two Unison-compatible mic preamps, allowing you to track exact mic preamp emulations from Neve, Helios, API, Manley, Universal Audio and many more. Exclusive to UA Audio Interfaces, Unison technology takes care of the tone of these in-demand tube and solid-state mic pres – including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and the component-level circuitry behavior of the original hardware.
Unison’s secret in the apollo twin x duo is the hardware software integration between Apollo’s mic preamps and the built-in UAD DUO or QUAD Core DSP Acceleration. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in to your mic input in Apollo Console software, and it physically reconfigures the Apollo interface’s impedance – letting you enjoy the classic sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps.
Features apollo twin :
- Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows
New high-performance A/D and D/A conversion derived from the Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 2 Unison mic preamps allow you to create stunning versions of classic tube and transformer based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 Duo Core Processing to track through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps and guitar amp plug-ins with virtually zero latency
- Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output on the front
Built-in Talkback mic to communicate with the recording room
- Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of digital input via ADAT/SPDIF input
- Includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle that includes the LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs and much more
UAD Powered Plug-Ins to be used in VST, RTAS, AU and AAX format in all DAWs